Monday, November 26, 2007

Crunch time?

Thanksgiving break has come and gone, and now it's crunch time at school. Luckily, I've only got 14 days - a full week less than everyone else on account of my no final exams status. Actually, that itself is kind of misleading; due to my wacked-out schedule, it's really only seven days of classes. And out of those seven days, only 18 hours and 45 minutes is actually class. And of that 19 or so hours, 3 hours are taken up by a field trip.

And yes, while it's true that I've got four final papers/articles due in these next two weeks, it's really not that bad. I'm working on my very last journalism article this week (!!), and so far so good. I spent this afternoon talking to people and I've gotten some good information. I'm meeting with my government professor on Thursday, so at least some of that paper will be done by then. A large part of the English paper is material from the first three group papers, and that leaves just the online journalism paper, my final Spanish interview, and one more round of production for the newspaper, and then I'm done for the semester. Three weeks later I roll out of the U.S. and embark on my Spanish adventure.

Damn, the life of this college student is pretty good right about now. Feel free to hate me...

(Hey I've been on the phone all day with lawyers and politicians - I'm allowed a minute or two to rest on my laurels).

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License