Sunday, October 7, 2007

Yanks Are Back and Torre Stays

Nothing like the threat of losing your job to whip the best baseball team back into shape. It took them a little while but the real Yankees are back. I won't pretend like the last two games didn't worry me, but New York didn't fight back this season for no reason. Yes the Indians' pitching put a stronghold on the Yankees bats and those damn bugs screwed them up, but the Bronx Bombers are back and ready to fight. There's a reason why this was the only division series that wasn't swept, and there's a reason why this is the postseason. The offense is back, the pitching is on point and this right here is what I've been looking forward to all season.

So take that Mamu - you may love the Indians and hate the Yankees, but your team's not gonna get off that easily. This is the Yankees they're dealing with and we want this World Series bad.

(If only I wasn't a complete retard and left both my jersey AND cap at home last weekend....meaning I can't broadcast my Yankee pride to the entire campus tomorrow :(

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License