Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Creating a Web site

I'm trying to design a Web site and it is driving me crazy. I've spent the entire evening bouncing between Squarespace, Tumblr, Wordpress and Blogger trying to figure out which would be the best to host a personal Web site for my resume, clips, and possibly a revival of this blog. I've got a picture in my head of what I want, but the rudimentary Web design skills I learned in an online journalism class almost two years ago are not enough to make that picture a reality.

The cliche "a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing," comes to mind. OK, maybe not dangerous, but not being able to create what I want is frustrating the hell out of me.

Anyone know any good basic Web tutorial resources?

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License